Health and safety
All health and safety information for visitors to the fair and stall holders can be found here.
- All vehicles must move at walking pace (5km/hr) on Ganges Rd and drivers must follow Marshals’ instructions at all times.
- Stallholder setup: Vehicles need to be promptly off-loaded and removed from the site prior to 9:30am. If a vehicle is necessary for your stall you must book and pay for enough space for it to fit. Remember to allow for tow-bar length plus the direction of the stall opening.
- Ensure that gazebos and other items that could be swept away by the wind are securely fastened to the ground, or to immovable objects.
- If you intend to use electricity, ensure there is RCD protection at its source and that the cord is protected from crushing in a way that also minimises the risk of people tripping over it.
- Bring sufficient drinking water and weather protection for yourself. Public toilets will be available for your use.
- Arrange for oversight of your stall during times you need to step away to avoid theft, particularly at the end of the day.
- Remember to report any theft, lost children, accident, or other adverse event to a Marshal.
- Removal of rubbish from the site is the responsibility of each stallholder at the conclusion of the event.